Welcome to the "NEWS TO ME" Blog.

In an effort to keep up with the free stuff online I have created this blog. Sometime I even find the perverbial "Free Lunch". Subscribe to this blog and I'll keep you posted on the new free stuff that becomes available as it becomes available. Also if you here of any free stuff I can list here please let me know. I, and I'm sure others that keep track of this blog will appreciate it. Thanks.
PS: Leave comments and let me know what you think. This helps me to know if my efforts are worthwhile or not.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

ONE TWO FREE

47 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want in on this, if this is how you get in on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secret project on a post from 2009? Hank really is playing a long-con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hank.... I'm ready for this secret project

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the url can be read as both News To Me, and News Tome. Not sure if that's on purpose but I think it's real neat

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.o Not sure what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intrigued and I would like more information

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Adventure Zone ended today and I need this secret project to fill the void.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to see if there was a video corresponding with Jan 22, 2009 but I think that must have been an off day or something...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what's going on but let's doooooo thiiiiiis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, hello? I am here for the "project".

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was 100% expecting to be Hankroll'd.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is a better link on his Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont know what this is but i'm in

    ReplyDelete